06 stycznia 2015

Let's meet our Erasmus friends! ;) First one - Kassandra from Germany


It's time to introduce you our Erasmus friends and us :) The first one will be Kassandra Becker from Germany. That's what she wrote about her:

"Hej I m Kassandra,
I ve been living in Poznan for a couple of months already and I really enjoy being here. While I was using the summer semester for observing and orientating - and of course listening to Radio Meteor - I became active this year myself. For me it is a great opportunity to work in two languages - both English and Polish. I am here at UAM in the framework of a so called „double degree“. During the first year of the master degree I studied at European University Viadrina in Frankfurt/Oder in Germany (but close to the Polish boarder). Afterwards I came to lovely Poznan to continue the program here. Besides my studies in the field of International Relations and European Studies I am interested in journalistic work. I have already had some experiences but working for Radio Meteor is once more an option to work practically and of course to have a lot of fun. Why Poland one might ask. Well, it happened now three years ago: I went to Poland for the first time and felt in love with the country during Erasmus in Warsaw. Since then I have returned to the Poland so many times to a place I consider now my second home. It was (an still is) a huuuge challenge to learn the language but I am not giving it up, and i think I m doing not too bad ;)"


P.S.: We are on FACEBOOK now! You can follow us ;)
https://www.facebook.com/erasmusevening

1 komentarz: