16 stycznia 2015

Let's meet us! Guillermo Villanueva Lop from Spain


Let's meet Guillermo Villanueva Lop! This is our friend from Spain, who is studying for the second time in Poznań. :)

That's what he wrote about him:



"Hi there!

I’m Guillermo, from Spain. I’m a student of M.A. in International Relations (in English) at Adam Mickiewicz University. I’m a very optimistic person, always joking and trying to have fun and see a smile in the people who are around me.

I first arrived to Poznań three years ago taking part of Erasmus exchange program in my fourth year of studies in History. I chose Poland as destination because I was looking forward to live a really new experience in a country with a totally different culture, language, history, food… and even weather and currency!

Now I can assure that it was one of the best decisions I’ve have ever made. I enjoyed my time here to the full. I was able to visit more places than I had ever done in my life and I fell in loved with this country,, but my best memories of those times are about the people I met then, including some of my current best friends.

Since the first day I came back home, I felt the well known post-Erasmus depression and I did my best to get the chance to be back in Poland. And I achieved it! Only one year later I took part in European Voluntary Service (EVS) in Kwidzyn, a small town about 100 km. from Gdansk. For 9 months I was helping in a school for teenagers who had problems to finish secondary school in normal conditions. The experience was incredible and I was able to develop many skills that I didn't even know I had and to improve my knowledge of Polish language.

In September I came back to Poznań and I will stay here the rest of this year and the next one. I don’t know what will come later, but I’m sure that my “relationship” with Poland will remain forever and wherever I go :)"


2 komentarze: