16 stycznia 2015

Let's meet us! Natalia Ivanova from Bulgaria


It's time to introduce you our second Erasmus Friend :) This is Natalia Ivanova form Bulgaria (yes, that lovely girl, who can predict future from the hand;)).
That's what she wrote about her:

"My name is Natalia Ivanova, I’m from Sofia, Bulgaria and I’m currently a journalism student in Sofia university “St. Kliment Ohridski”. What brought me in Poland is Erasmus (obviously) so I’m spending my winter semester as a student of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan.

I’m mainly interested in literature, musical experiences, poetry, European cinema and theater. I’m also interested in the mood of my two-seated tent that lately creates durable and meaningful memories.

Over the last three years I’ve been working as music editor, host of a radio show for live music in the lovely student radio “Reakcia” in Sofia, a reporter and editor of a morning program. You can blame me for media promiscuity, but I’m basically trying out the media soil to ensure myself that it’s worth it to grow something there. If I were a song I would probably be a remix between Prodigy and Louis Armstrong in the spirit of a child who tries combinations on the keyboard of his father, but most people find this change in the mood kind of charming.

I mostly enjoy the people around me, the beer around them and the environment around us all. This is the reason why I find Erasmus program amazing – it gives you the opportunity to meet some new people, to try some new beer and to live in some new environment away from your comfort zone back at home."


1 komentarz:

  1. really awesome idea, you should contact with ESN to promote your show :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń